What is Hyundai Blue Link?
The Hyundai Blue Link Connected Car Service comes complimentary with new models for 3 years, but what is Hyundai Blue Link? Simply put, it’s the latest in infotainment and connectivity, and it works with the most popular devices and services out there, including a variety of Apple, Google, and Amazon products.
What Can You Do with Hyundai Blue Link?
- Remote Start with Climate Control: Start the engine and climate control system from afar to enjoy the ideal temperature from the second you slip inside.
- Remote Door Lock and Unlock: Enter your PIN to lock or unlock your Hyundai whether you’re in Midwest City or on vacation in a warmer climate.
- On-Demand Diagnostics and Alerts: Receive personalized vehicle health reports and find out when to schedule auto service. Simply press your rearview mirror’s Service Link button to have all the details sent to your preferred dealership.
- Destination Send-To-Car by Google: Whether you’re looking for the best gas prices in Oklahoma City or the highest-rated restaurant in Edmond, use voice commands to search for a destination and request turn-by-turn directions.
- Remote Car Finder: Can’t remember where your car is? Blue Link can locate it within a one-mile radius.
- Stolen Vehicle Recovery: Blue Link can help local law enforcement by providing your car’s exact location and immobilizing the engine until it’s recovered.
- Enhanced Roadside Assistance: When you need assistance, Blue Link can dispatch roadside assistance to your location.
- Geofence, Curfew, and Speed Alert: Lending your car to one of your kids? You can now control how they drive and get notifications while they’re behind the wheel.
- Automatic Collision Notification and Assistance: If you’re in an accident and the airbags deploy, the vehicle will automatically call for help. You can also push the SOS button for emergency assistance 24/7, 365 days a year.
Learn About Hyundai Blue Link with AutoMax Hyundai Del City
Whether you’re still asking “what is Hyundai Blue Link?” or you want to check out the latest range of Blue Link compatible vehicles like a new Hyundai Kona, simply contact us today. If you already have an idea of which model you want, feel free to apply for financing online.