The Top 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Reviews
It can be tough to shop for a new crossover, but at AutoMax Hyundai of Del City, we try to make it easier. We’ve brought together highlights from our favorite 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe reviews as well as a recap of the features and specs of the crossover to make the car buying experience for our Oklahoma City and Edmond customers even easier.
The best way to see a vehicle like the Santa Fe is to get behind the wheel, but reading some reviews and checking out the features is a great start.
Critics Are Impressed with the 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Our sales team has gotten behind the wheel of the Santa Fe and loved it, but you probably expected that. Luckily, we have some unbiased reviews from some of the biggest names in auto criticism to tell you what makes the Santa Fe great:
- Edmunds adored the cabin and the technology, saying “the Santa Fe’s cabin has a pleasant ambience thanks to its clean, attractive design, impressively rich materials and simple controls. You’ll be able to figure out the available touchscreen interface even if you’re bewildered by the apps on your smartphone.”
- The Car Connection praised the utility of the Santa Fe: “Crossovers are all about room and utility, and the Santa Fe fits that bill. The front seats are a step up from the most recent Hyundai vintage, with better support built into the bottom cushion … inside its cabin, there’s a choice between the a six-passenger layout with cozy captain’s chairs in row two, or a seven-seat configuration with a middle bench.”
- Kelley Blue Book brands the Santa Fe as being a great SUV for the value, concluding that “if you think a limited budget means your growing family will have to settle for a used 7-passenger SUV, the roomy and reasonably priced 2016 Santa Fe from Hyundai will bring a smile to your face.”
The 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Specs and Features
Drivers seeking something a bit smaller can find the 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport, but we think many will appreciate the six- or seven-passenger seating of the full-size Santa Fe along with its spacious cabin.
- Standard features include heated power-adjustable front seating, Hyundai Blue Link telematics, an in-dash touchscreen infotainment system, roof rails, a rear spoiler, a rearview camera, and Bluetooth for phone and audio.
- Upgrade options such as blind-spot monitoring, leather upholstery, a panoramic sunroof, a 12-speaker Infinity stereo system, navigation, and more are available as well.
- Under the hood of the Santa Fe is a 3.3L V6 available with front- or all-wheel drive and rated at 290 hp and 252 lb.-ft. of torque. 2016 Santa Fe FWD models earn an EPA-estimated 25 mpg/highway and 18 mpg/city for 21 mpg/combined.
Give Us Your 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Review Near Oklahoma City and Edmond Today
Now that you know a bit about the crossover and have an idea of what some of the top auto critics think, we want to hear your 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe reviews. Oklahoma City and Edmond drivers can visit us six days a week at 4401 Tinker Diagonal Street in Del City, OK. Contact AutoMax Hyundai of Del City online or give us a call at (405) 217-3451 to set up a test drive of a brand new Santa Fe today.