The 2016 Hyundai Sonata Reviews Are in and Critics Can’t Get Enough
The 2016 Hyundai Sonata Reviews Are in and Critics Can’t Get Enough. The 2016 Hyundai Sonata reviews tell the story Oklahoma City and Edmond drivers already know – the 2016 Sonata is the car to watch. Loaded with abundant technology, innovative safety, and the choice of three potent engines, it’s easy to see why the Hyundai is so popular. Read all about what the experts have to say then stop by AutoMax Hyundai of Del City for a test drive today.
The Critics Admire the 2016 Hyundai Sonata
The Sonata is a nationwide best seller and, with reviews like these, it’s easy to see why shoppers are so enamored:
- Left Lane News – “More mature in its design and execution, yet still well priced and generously equipped, the redesigned Sonata hits nearly all the right notes.”
- Automobile Magazine – “The crisper steering and supple suspension action make the car feel securely planted. It’s no sports sedan, but it never seems to put a foot wrong.”
- Edmunds – “You’ll likely never feel like you need more space. Large adults will be comfortable in the backseats, and the Sonata’s class-leading front head- and legroom speaks for itself.”
- Kelley Blue Book – “The 2016 Sonata benefits from the newest advance in in-car infotainment: Android Auto, which fully integrates your Android phone experience into the 8-inch touch screen in the Sonata’s dash.”
The 2016 Hyundai Sonata Specs and Features
The Hyundai Sonata has earned these reviews thanks to the abundant power and innovative features that it delivers, including:
- Performance – The Sonata offers three engines, including the 1.6L twin-scroll turbocharged 4-cylinder engine that gets 178 hp, the 2.4L inline 4-cylinder that delivers 185 hp, and the 2.0L inline twin-scroll turbocharged 4-cylinder engine that generates 245 hp.
- Safety – Hyundai has equipped the Sonata with a variety of enviable standard safety features like the rearview camera, vehicle stability management, Electronic stability control, ABS, Brake Assist, Advanced Airbags and more.
- Technology – The Sonata delivers Smart Cruise Control with stop/start capability, rear parking sensors, Lane Departure Warning, Blind Spot detection, Bluetooth connectivity, optional 8-inch touchscreen with integrated navigation, and Hyundai’s Blue Link telematics system.
After Reading the 2016 Hyundai Sonata Reviews, Give it a Spin Near Oklahoma City and Edmond
Contact us today at (405) 217-3451 to hear more about the 2016 Hyundai Sonata reviews or stop by our showroom near Oklahoma City and Edmond at 4401 Tinker Diagonal St. in Del City, OK.