The Standard Hyundai Sonata Maintenance Schedule
Following your Hyundai Sonata maintenance schedule is the first step towards maintaining your Sonata’s reliability and avoiding expensive future repairs. Here’s what you can expect at each recommended service interval.
At your first Hyundai Sonata scheduled maintenance, a technician will:
- Inspect Air Cleaner Filter
- Inspect Air Conditioning Compressor
- Inspect Air Conditioning Refrigerant
- Inspect Battery Condition
- Inspect Driveshafts and Boots
- Inspect Exhaust Pipe and Muffler
- Inspect Front Brake Disc/Pads, Calipers
- Inspect Rear Brake Disc/Pads
- Inspect Steering Gear Box, Linkage & Boots/Lower Arm Ball Joint, Upper Arm Ball Joint
- Inspect Suspension Mounting Bolts
- Inspect Vacuum Hose
- Inspect Brake Lines, Hoses and Connections
- Replace Climate Control Air Filter / Air Conditioning Filter (for evaporator and blower unit)
- Replace Engine Oil and Filter
- Rotate Tires
- Add Fuel Additive
Your 15,000 will involve all the tasks listed above, plus:
- Inspect Brake Fluid
- Inspect Fuel Filter
- Inspect Fuel Tank Air Filter
- Inspect Parking Brake
- Inspect Vapor Hose and Fuel Filler Cap
At 22,500 miles, your service will include all the tasks listed for 7,500 miles, but the air cleaner filter will be replaced instead of inspected.
At 30,000 miles, your service will include all the tasks listed for 15,000 miles. Technicians will also inspect the fuel lines, fuel hoses, and connections.
The 37,500-mile service includes the same checks as the 7,500-mile service.
At 45,000 miles, your service will include all the tasks listed for 7,500, but the air cleaner filter will be replaced instead of inspected.
The 52,500-mile service includes the same checks as the 7,500-mile service.
Your 60,000-mile service will include all previously mentioned checks and replacements. Technicians will also:
- Inspect Drive Belt(s)
- Inspect Valve Clearance
The 67,500-mile service includes the same checks and replacements as the 22,500-mile service.
The 75,000-mile service includes all the checks and replacements of the 60,000-mile service, but without valve clearance inspection or fuel line, hose, and connection inspection.
We Can Handle Your Hyundai Maintenance Needs
Located in Del City just a short drive from Oklahoma City and Edmond, our service center is always ready to inspect your vehicle and keep it in tip-top condition. For any further information, don’t hesitate to contact AutoMax Hyundai Del City.