The 2017 Hyundai Elantra Trims
The 2017 Hyundai Elantra trims offer Oklahoma City and Edmond drivers access to three great options with loads of impressive features and one of the best warranties in the business. If you’ve been considering one of these capable sedans, check out our new catalog detailing the highlights of each trim, then stop in to AutoMax Hyundai of Del City to take home your favorite today.
With a base price of just $17,150, you might think that the SE is a stripped-down bargain basement find, but nothing could be further from the truth:
- Performance – The Hyundai Elantra SE is powered by the 2.0L inline 4-cylinder engine with multi-point fuel injection for up to 147 hp and 132 lb.-ft. of torque. Drivers can choose either the 6-speed manual, or 6-speed automatic transmission with SHIFTRONIC and Active ECO system, for a smooth, efficient ride. In recent EPA testing, the SE was able to deliver as much as 29 mpg/city and up to 38 mpg/highway fuel efficiency making it an affordable commuter.
- Features – The SE offers power exterior mirrors, variable intermittent windshield wipers, and projector headlamps with daytime running lights as standard features on the outside. Inside, drivers have access to air conditioning, remote keyless entry, power windows and doors, satellite radio as part of the 6-speaker audio system, and 60/40 folding rear seats for convenient extended cargo capacity.
- Safety – The Elantra is loaded with standard safety features that include a suite of advanced airbags, Brake Assist, Electronic Brake Force Distribution, Traction Control, Electronic Stability Control, Vehicle Stability Management, Tire Pressure Monitoring, and alarm system.
Drivers looking for better efficiency and more standard features can look to the Eco trim. The Eco features an upgraded engine and additional amenities to appeal to tech-savvy drivers:
- Enhanced Efficiency – The 2017 Hyundai Elantra Eco is powered by the 1.4L turbocharged inline 4-cylinder engine with DOHC and Hydraulic Lash Adjust. This engine is paired with the 7-speed EcoShift Dual Clutch Transmission with SHIFTRONIC to deliver up to 128 hp and 156 lb.-ft. of peak torque and an EPA-estimated fuel efficiency of as much as 32 mpg/city and 40 mpg/highway.
- Driver Assist – In addition to the standard safety features offered on the SE, the Eco adds Blind Spot Detection and a rearview camera with dynamic guidelines. A hands-free smart trunk, LED daytime running lamps, door handle approach light with proximity key, and heated side mirrors also help to make the drive more convenient and provide an additional measure of safety for travelers.
- Comfort and Connection – Inside, drivers can look forward to standard heated front seats and dual-zone automatic temperature control, pushbutton start, and a multifunction steering wheel with controls for calling, cruise, and audio. The Bluetooth smartphone connection with voice recognition allows drivers to make calls wirelessly without taking their eyes off the road, while support for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto provides access to the latest apps, maps, and content for connectivity anywhere the road leads. The standard 7-inch color touchscreen interface for the audio system makes it simple for drivers to get the information they need in a flash.
The Elantra Limited offers drivers abundant power from the same 2.0L 4-cylinder engine available on the SE, and adds upscale features to make this the most luxurious Elantra yet:
- Advanced Options – The standard safety features found on the Eco can be upgraded to include Forward Collision Warning, Automatic Emergency Braking, Lane Departure Warning, Lane Keep Assist, Smart Cruise Control, and Automatic High-Beam Assist. Drivers can also opt to include the new HID headlights with Dynamic Bending Light to help see around corners when driving at night.
- Exceptional Amenities – Abundant chrome is on full display in the front grille, door handles, and beltline moulding, giving the Limited an extra bit of flash. Drivers also gain heated side mirrors with turn signal indicators, LED Taillights, and an available tilt and slide sunroof. A power driver’s seat with lumbar support and adjustable headrests at every position ensure a comfortable ride, while available heated rear seats and memory system keeps everyone cozy on even to coolest days.
- Advanced Technology – The Limited trim gains access to Hyundai’s innovative Blue Link Connected Care system with complimentary 3-month trial for access to emergency assistance, vehicle history, collision notification, remote start, and more. Drivers can also opt for an upgraded sound system with the available 8-speaker Infinity premium audio system with center channel and subwoofer, as well as the optional navigation system with 8-inch high-resolution color touchscreen interface.
Explore the 2017 Hyundai Elantra Trims Near Oklahoma City and Edmond
Contact AutoMax Hyundai of Del City at (405) 217-3451 to schedule a test-drive of the 2017 Hyundai Elantra trim of your choice near Oklahoma City and Edmond at 4401 Tinker Diagonal St. in Del City, OK.