What are the Performance Specs of the 2018 Hyundai Accent?
The 2018 Hyundai Accent has the performance drivers want in a sedan. It offers the following highlights:
- A 1.6L 4-cylinder engine that balances performance and fuel economy
- The choice of a six-speed manual transmission or a six-speed automatic
- MacPherson strut front suspension that evens out rough roads
- Up to 38 mpg on the highway with automatic transmission
Accent Engine Specs
The 2018 Accent can be equipped in three trim levels, and they all share the same engine. It reaches the following performance heights:
- 2018 Hyundai Accent
- Engine: 1.6L 4-Cylinder
- Horsepower: 130 hp
- Torque: 119 lb-ft
- Drivetrain: Front-Wheel Drive
- Transmission: 6-Speed Manual or 6-Speed SHIFTRONIC Automatic
- Fuel System: Gasoline Direct Injection
- EPA-Estimated Fuel Economy (City): 28 mpg manual/28 mpg automatic
- EPA-Estimated Fuel Economy (Highway): 37 mpg manual/38 mpg automatic
- EPA-Estimated Fuel Economy (Automatic): 31 mpg manual/32 mpg automatic
As you can see, the Accent returns strong fuel economy numbers whether you choose the convenience of an automatic transmission or the precise shifting of a manual. Be sure to compare it to the Toyota Yaris before you buy.
Smart Performance Systems
The Accent is equipped with performance features that enhance the comfort, control, and safety characteristics of this versatile sedan:
- Suspension: MacPherson strut suspension in the front and torsion axle in the rear allows the Accent to glide over potholes and other rough road surfaces.
- Wheels: Choose between steel or alloy wheels in 15- or 17-inch sizes to fine-tune the feel of the Accent.
- Construction: A unibody frame with high-strength steel improves the new Accent’s drivability and strength.
- Steering: Motor-Driven Power Steering provides precise control while navigating tight turns in Midwest City.
To truly experience the benefits of the new Accent, you’ll want to get behind the wheel and drive. That’s where AutoMax Hyundai of Del City comes in.
Experience Accent Performance Firsthand
For 2018, Hyundai has pulled out all the stops. Visit AutoMax Hyundai Del City to test drive the Accent, and if you plan on financing your purchase, you can apply for financing online before you arrive. Any questions? Contact us online or visit our showroom at 4401 Tinker Diagonal St in Del City, OK.