9 Ground Breaking Hyundai Car Models You Can Find Today at AutoMax
At AutoMax Del City, located near Oklahoma City, we stock the full Hyundai lineup. Hyundai makes cars to suit a variety of driving needs. That means AutoMax carries everything from sporty luxury coupes to family crossovers. To help familiarize you with the vehicles we sell, here’s a quick rundown of the current Hyundai car models.
- Hyundai Accent: available as a hatchback or sedan, the Accent is the most affordable vehicle we carry. This subcompact is great for younger drivers, urban dwellers, and anyone looking to cut down on fuel bills.
- Hyundai Azera: our full-size sedan, the Azera is a very stylish vehicle great for families and professionals. An Azera is going to offer great performance, a sophisticated interior, and plenty of available modern features.
- Hyundai Elantra: this compact comes in sedan and coupe body styles. Compared to the Accent, it’s bigger, a little sportier, and has more features, but the Elantra is still quite affordable.
- Hyundai Equus: the Equus is a full-size luxury sedan that’s fully loaded with the latest features, but offers a competitive price point compared to most vehicles in its class.
- Hyundai Genesis: the Genesis is another luxury car (smaller than the Equus) that emphasizes sporty performance in addition to features. Whether you choose the sedan or the Genesis coupe, you’re in for a lot of thrills.
- Hyundai Santa Fe: Hyundai doesn’t offer a minivan, but families will certainly like the Hyundai Santa Fe. The midsize crossover can seat up to seven passengers or quite a bit of cargo.
- Hyundai Sonata: Hyundai’s midsize sedan is a great choice for smaller families, commuters, and business professionals. The Sonata offers attractive styling, modern technology, and excellent ride quality. There’s also a hybrid option for increased fuel economy.
- Hyundai Tucson: the smaller sibling to the Santa, the Hyundai Tucson is a compact crossover. It offers a very roomy interior, lots of cargo space, and a high ride height. Compared to a standard SUV, these kinds of cars handle better and get higher fuel economy.
- Hyundai Veloster: this compact hatchback gives drivers lots of features, efficient performance, and sporty styling at an affordable price. It’s also noticeable for a unique three-door layout. On the driver’s side there’s one long door, but the passenger’s side has two for easy access to the back.