What do the 2019 Hyundai Elantra Reviews Say?
With a starting price of just $17,100 MSRP, you know you’re getting a great deal when you purchase the 2019 Hyundai Elantra in the Midwest City area. Not only that, but it runs on a 2.0L four-cylinder engine paired with an automatic transmission and makes an EPA-estimated 29 mpg city and 38 mpg highway. But what do critics think of this Hyundai sedan? Take a look at what the Elantra reviews have to say.
2019 Hyundai Elantra Review Highlights
- Motor Trend like this sedan’s “[p]recise steering” and “excellent lane centering,” and they’ve named the Hyundai Elantra a contender for the 2019 Motor Trend Car of the Year.
- The Edmunds Elantra review said that “[v]ariety and value are the main ingredients in the 2019 Hyundai Elantra’s appeal. Three available engines and six configurations mean it’s easy to find an Elantra to suit your needs, whether that’s you’re focused on fuel economy or just something fun to drive” around Edmond.
- Car and Driver appreciate that the new Elantra “offers new safety features and a new infotainment system with revised center-stack controls” and noted that the “styling takes a step upscale with its new front end.”
- The Car Connection said that the “edgy new look should help the 2019 Hyundai Elantra stand out in the compact car melange,” and this review liked this car’s value for the money, fuel efficiency, and “strong turbo engines.”
- According to Kelley Blue Book, the 2019 Hyundai Elantra competes with the Nissan Sentra, Honda Civic, and Mazda3, but it “takes a more sophisticated approach, placing an emphasis on style, luxury, safety and as always, an unbeatable 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain warranty.”
2019 Elantra Safety
The Elantra gives you peace of mind on the roads around Oklahoma City with Hyundai SmartSense, a suite of driver-assist safety features, which include:
- Forward Collision Avoidance Assist
- Lane Keeping Assist
- Driver Attention Warning
- Safe Exit Assist
- High Beam Assist
- Smart Cruise Control
- Blindspot Collision Warning
Experience the 2019 Elantra Features at AutoMax Hyundai Del City
Want to see if the reviews are true? Contact us to schedule a visit to our showroom. We’ll show you around the new Elantra and take a test drive in Del City.
More About Hyundai Models
The 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe can tow up to 3,500 pounds, which means taking more than just passengers from Point A to B safely and confidently, but your Hyundai Santa Fe towing capacity will depend on your chosen powertrain setup. You can also use the Hyundai Santa Fe towing capacity to haul along anything from camping…
Hyundai is known for making affordable vehicles that excite, and the 2019 Hyundai Tucson starting price of $22,770 continues that tradition. The base Tucson SE trim offers an excellent selection of features and technology for Oklahoma City drivers, but the options don’t stop there. Explore all the different Hyundai Tucson trim levels to find which configuration…
Contact UsView InventoryLearn More Want to know just how far you can go with the 2019 Hyundai Elantra without stopping for gas? The 2019 Hyundai Elantra MPG will vary based on which trim level you bring home and which engine you opt for. However, you can rest assured the Elantra MPG will certainly keep you…