What do the 2019 Hyundai Elantra Reviews Say?
With a starting price of just $17,100 MSRP, you know you’re getting a great deal when you purchase the 2019 Hyundai Elantra in the Midwest City area. Not only that, but it runs on a 2.0L four-cylinder engine paired with an automatic transmission and makes an EPA-estimated 29 mpg city and 38 mpg highway. But what do critics think of this Hyundai sedan? Take a look at what the Elantra reviews have to say.
2019 Hyundai Elantra Review Highlights
- Motor Trend like this sedan’s “[p]recise steering” and “excellent lane centering,” and they’ve named the Hyundai Elantra a contender for the 2019 Motor Trend Car of the Year.
- The Edmunds Elantra review said that “[v]ariety and value are the main ingredients in the 2019 Hyundai Elantra’s appeal. Three available engines and six configurations mean it’s easy to find an Elantra to suit your needs, whether that’s you’re focused on fuel economy or just something fun to drive” around Edmond.
- Car and Driver appreciate that the new Elantra “offers new safety features and a new infotainment system with revised center-stack controls” and noted that the “styling takes a step upscale with its new front end.”
- The Car Connection said that the “edgy new look should help the 2019 Hyundai Elantra stand out in the compact car melange,” and this review liked this car’s value for the money, fuel efficiency, and “strong turbo engines.”
- According to Kelley Blue Book, the 2019 Hyundai Elantra competes with the Nissan Sentra, Honda Civic, and Mazda3, but it “takes a more sophisticated approach, placing an emphasis on style, luxury, safety and as always, an unbeatable 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain warranty.”
2019 Elantra Safety
The Elantra gives you peace of mind on the roads around Oklahoma City with Hyundai SmartSense, a suite of driver-assist safety features, which include:
- Forward Collision Avoidance Assist
- Lane Keeping Assist
- Driver Attention Warning
- Safe Exit Assist
- High Beam Assist
- Smart Cruise Control
- Blindspot Collision Warning
Experience the 2019 Elantra Features at AutoMax Hyundai Del City
Want to see if the reviews are true? Contact us to schedule a visit to our showroom. We’ll show you around the new Elantra and take a test drive in Del City.
More About Hyundai Models
If you’re looking for an SUV that keep you moving and offer the strength you need to get the job done, then you’re sure to be impressed by the 2020 Hyundai Palisade towing capacity. This unique Hyundai SUV not only boasts a stellar towing performance, but also packs plenty of power under the hood for…
The 2020 Hyundai Elantra is here! With its outstanding starting price of $17,700 MSRP you can get a reliable model to keep you moving along Midwest City and Oklahoma City roads, thanks to its impressive 2.0L four-cylinder engine, variable transmission, and EPA-estimated 31 mpg/city and 41 mpg/highway. But don’t just take our word for it. Some of…
If you’re looking for a sporty SUV that offers all the features you need for your journey, then the 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe interior features are sure to impress. Whether you’re looking for more passenger and cargo space for long and short rides, or want to upgrade your vehicle with the latest technology and amenities,…