2019 Hyundai Elantra MPG
Want to know just how far you can go with the 2019 Hyundai Elantra without stopping for gas? The 2019 Hyundai Elantra MPG will vary based on which trim level you bring home and which engine you opt for. However, you can rest assured the Elantra MPG will certainly keep you moving. Explore the Hyundai Elantra gas mileage below or head to AutoMax Del City Hyundai for more info.
Hyundai Elantra Engine Options
You have a choice of two engine options when you bring the Hyundai Elantra home to Midwest City:
- Standard 2.0L four-cylinder engine generates 147 hp and is available on the SE, SEL, Value Edition, and Limited trim levels
- Available 1.4L turbocharged GDI four-cylinder engine that generates 128 hp and is available on the Eco-trim level
Hyundai Elantra MPG
No matter which of the Hyundai Elantra models you bring home to Oklahoma City, you’ll find impressive gas mileage.
- SE: EPA-estimated 29 city, 38 highway, and 33 combined mpg
- SEL, Value Edition, and Limited: EPA-estimated 28 city, 37 highway, and 32 combined mpg
- Eco: EPA-estimated 32 city, 40 highway, and 35 combined mpg
Hyundai Elantra Performance Features
Aside from the fuel efficiency of this model, Edmond drivers also enjoy these Hyundai Elantra performance features:
- Six-speed manual transmission on the SE
- Six-speed automatic transmission with SHIFTRONIC® on the SEL, Value Edition, and Limited
- Seven-speed EcoShift® Dual Clutch Transmission with SHIFTRONIC® on the Eco
- 14-gallon fuel tank
- Standard front-wheel drive
- 15- to 17-inch wheels
Explore the 2019 Hyundai Elantra at AutoMax Del City Hyundai
Once you’ve read the Hyundai Elantra reviews and are looking for this model near Del City, head to AutoMax Del City Hyundai. See how this new model stands out against competitors when you compare the Hyundai Elantra vs. Honda Civic or the Hyundai Elantra vs. Kia Forte. And when you’re ready to take one for a test drive, contact us to apply for vehicle financing.