2018 Hyundai Tucson Review Highlights
2018 Hyundai Tucson reviews shower praise on one of the industry’s best compact crossovers. Taking a look at what the critics are saying backs it up.
Quick Takes From 2018 Tucson Reviews
- “The Tucson is a pretty good choice for single folks or young couples looking for a little SUV that doesn’t scream ‘Parenting.’” – Edmunds.com
- “The 2018 Hyundai Tucson offers style, features and safety, all at a great price.” – Kelley Blue Book
- “The small Hyundai uses a superlative warranty, good versatility, and ease of use to tempt shoppers.” – The Car Connection
“There’s a lot to like about the 2018 Hyundai Tucson. First and foremost is value. You get a ton of features for the money.” – Edmunds.com As summed up by the Edmunds.com 2018 Hyundai Tucson review, this small SUV offers a refreshing selection of high-end features without making you break the bank. Even entry-level trims come with a touchscreen, integrated blind-spot mirror, and six-speaker sound system. Available features include:
- 8-Inch Touchscreen
- Clari-Fi Music Restoration Technology
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- GPS Navigation
“The Tucson’s optional turbocharged engine delivers good performance with decent fuel economy.” – Kelley Blue Book Drivers have three engines to choose from with the 2018 Hyundai Tucson:
- 2.0L Inline 4-Cylinder: Makes up to 164 hp and 151 lb-ft of torque.
- 2.4L Inline 4-Cylinder: Makes up to 181 hp and 175 lb-ft of torque.
- 1.6L Turbocharged Inline 4-Cylinder: Makes up to 175 hp and 195 lb-ft of torque.
Kelley Blue Book loves the turbo engine, but you’ll receive responsive performance from each engine whether navigating the center of Midwest City or cruising between Oklahoma City and Edmond. AWD is available for added peace of mind.
“The Tucson fares well in crash tests.” – The Car Connection The team over at The Car Connection are right to level praise safety in their 2018 Hyundai Tucson review. It earned a top mark of “Good” in all IIHS crash tests to earn a coveted 2018 Top Safety Pick designation, and exhaustive NHTSA testing helped it earn a 5-Star Overall Safety Rating. 2018 Tucson drivers also have access to the latest safety technologies, including:
- Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection
- Blind Spot Detection with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Lane Departure Warning
- Lane Change Assist
- Rear Parking Sensors
How Will Your Experience Reflect Hyundai Tucson SUV Reviews?
Reading reviews is one thing, but you should really try out the 2018 Hyundai Tucson firsthand. Contact us today to find out more about the Hyundai Tucson price or arrange a test drive — you can even apply for financing online. In addition to the Tucson and the full Hyundai lineup, we also have a variety of new and used AWD SUVs available, in addition to many other vehicles.