The 2017 Hyundai Tucson Reviews
The 2017 Hyundai Tucson reviews offer Oklahoma City and Edmond drivers proof of what AutoMax Hyundai of Del City has been saying all along: this is one nice crossover. Read what the experts have to say, and what you can look forward to when you test-drive one of these compact dynamos, then get in here and pick your favorite.
Critics are Thrilled with the Al-New 2017 Hyundai Tucson
The critics have high praise for the 2017 Tucson’s many appealing features:
- Car and Driver – “Looks are subjective, we know, but the wagonoid vehicle is fairly handsome; the interior is a model of ergonomic simplicity; and the quality feel is evident.”
- The Car Connection – “Steering and handling through the twisties are predictable and competent, the ride is refined, and the cabin is quiet at highway speeds.”
- Kelley Blue Book – “Consider the 2017 Hyundai Tucson if your small-SUV needs include style, sophisticated technology and great fuel economy.”
- Edmunds – “The 2017 Hyundai Tucson will look great in your driveway and deliver the value and versatility you expect from a small crossover SUV. The Tucson’s optional turbocharged engine is a keeper, too.”
The 2017 Hyundai Tucson Specs and Features
The 2017 Tucson hasn’t become a critical darling by accident. The compact SUV offers drivers a long list of exciting amenities that make it easy to love:
- Two Engine Options – Select trims offer a 2.0L inline 4-cylinder engine and 6-speed automatic transmission with SHIFTRONIC for 164 hp and an EPA-estimated 23 mpg/city and 30 mpg/highway fuel economy. Drivers can also choose a 1.6L inline turbocharged 4-cylinder motor and 7-speed EcoShift dual clutch transmission for 175 hp and up to 26 mpg/city and 32 mpg/highway fuel efficiency.
- Premium Features – Drivers can choose options like power-adjustable heated front seats with leather, panoramic tilt-and-slide sunroof, dual front automatic temperature controls, reclining rear seatbacks, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity, and much more.
- Advanced Safety – Standard safety gear includes a rearview camera, dual-stage front airbags, ABS, stability control, tire pressure monitoring, stability control, remote entry, and even an advanced alarm system.
See Why the 2017 Hyundai Tucson Reviews Delight Oklahoma City and Edmond Shoppers
Contact AutoMax Hyundai of Del City at (405) 217-3451 to learn more about the 2017 Hyundai Tucson reviews or take a test-drive around Oklahoma City and Edmond when you drop by our showroom at 4401 Tinker Diagonal St. in Del City, OK.