The 2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Reviews Thrill Oklahoma City and Edmond Drivers
The 2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid reviews offer Oklahoma City and Edmond drivers a critical look at a popular hybrid. The Sonata promises, and delivers, groundbreaking performance, best-in-class interior space, and a lifetime hybrid battery warranty that have drivers flocking to AutoMax Hyundai of Del City to learn more.
The New Sonata Hybrid is a Benchmark in Green Technologies
Critics adore the Sonata Hybrid’s power, performance, and fuel-efficient technologies:
- Edmunds – “Possibly the most striking characteristic of the Sonata’s character – across all trims – is the utter silence with which it goes about its business. This is a quiet car.”
- Cars.com: “The rate of charge in [Battery Charge] mode is very quick. It is faster than plugging into a 240-volt charging station, which takes approximately three hours to deliver a full charge.”
- Car and Driver: “The powertrains of both versions are commendably smooth, as well. Pure-electric power gets the Sonata off the line briskly, and the transition to internal-combustion propulsion is all but imperceptible.”
- AutoWeek: “The ride is great. It absorbed almost everything I threw at it. Bumps make a little noise, but if you just concentrate on the seat, there’s barely any movement.”
The 2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Features and Specs
The Sonata Hybrid features Hyundai’s 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain warranty, impressive quality, and dynamic design:
- Performance: The hybrid is powered by a 2.0L GDI Atkinson Cycle 4-cylinder engine mated to a 38-kW electric motor to generate 193 hp and return 39 mpg/city and 45 mpg/highway efficiency. When the 2.0L gasoline engine is paired with a 50-kW electric motor and battery, the system delivers up to 202 hp. Select trims also offer a 27-mile all-electric range.
- Advanced Safety: In addition to a standard rearview camera, the Sonata offers options like Lane Change Assist, Lane Departure Warning, Smart Cruise Control, and Forward Collision Warning to help drivers avoid unseen obstacles.
- Interior Comfort: Drivers can choose from amenities that include an 8-inch touchscreen interface, Infinity performance audio, climate-controlled seating, infotainment, and more.
See Why the 2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Reviews Delight Our Savvy Oklahoma City and Edmond Drivers
To explore the 2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid, and see why the tidal wave of positive reviews have Oklahoma City and Edmond drivers talking, contact AutoMax Hyundai of Del City at (405) 217-3451 or visit us at 4401 Tinker Diagonal St in Del City, OK.