What do the Experts Have to Say About the 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport Reviews?
If you’re interested in a new compact SUV, chances are you’ve read the 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport reviews about how it’s poised to make your Oklahoma City or Midwest City commute better. The experts have been talking about AutoMax Hyundai of Del City’s favorite SUV, and they’re just excited to get behind the wheel as we were.
Critics Are Stunned by the All-New 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Critics love the design upgrades, and give high praise to the Santa Fe’s comprehensive safety suite:
- The Car Connection – “The restyled 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport looks sharp, inside and out.”
- Edmunds – “With its generous equipment roster, top safety ratings and lengthy warranty, we think the 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport is a desirable pick among affordable crossover SUVs.”
- Kelley Blue Book – “While most compact SUVs are more than competent, when it comes to the fun-to-drive factor, only a handful can match the 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport.”
- Left lane News – “The cabin also boasts plenty of high-quality materials in addition to Hyundai’s distinctive ‘pinched’ center-stack design, with both elements conspiring to create a contemporary and classy ambience.”
The 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport Highlights
With two engine choices, plenty of tech options, and even stain resistant upholstery, the 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport offers is the total package:
- Performance – Drivers can choose a 2.4L inline 4-cylinder powerplant capable of delivering 185 hp and 178 lb.-ft. of torque or a 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder that can generate 240 hp and 260 lb.-ft. of torque.
- BlueLink – The optional Hyundai BlueLink system allows drivers to connect to their properly equipped Hyundai and control the climate, start the engine, lock and unlock the doors, monitor the vehicle’s health, and much more.
- Safety – In recent NHTSA safety testing, the Santa Fe earned a coveted 5-star safety rating and was one of the few vehicles to be awarded a Top Safety Pick+ designation from the IIHS thanks to advanced engineering and driver-assist features like Smart Cruise Control with automatic stop/start.
See Why the 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport Reviews Thrill Oklahoma City and Midwest City Drivers
To schedule a test-drive of the 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe and see why the reviews are so positive, contact AutoMax Hyundai of Del City at (405) 217-3451 or visit our Oklahoma City and Midwest City showroom at 4401 Tinker Diagonal St. in Del City, OK.