2017 Hyundai Elantra Reviews
The market for a midsize sedan is competitive, and that’s why the 2017 Hyundai Elantra has been redesigned to stay on top of the market. See what’s standing out about this year’s model in the reviews before taking it for a test drive near Midwest and Edmond today at Automax Hyundai Del City.
The Sporty Elantra Gives Critics a Rush
The 2017 Hyundai Elantra has received updates to make it sportier both in look and feel—along with some enticing interior additions—and critics are taking notice in their reviews:
- The Car Connection: “At the front, it’s a success, with a wider, deeper grille giving the Elantra more presence. Boomerang-shaped LED running lights brighten the front-end treatment.”
- Car and Driver: “New sound-deadening material in the wheel wells, better subframe isolation, and smaller firewall holes combine with a thicker windshield and side glass to cut cabin noise.”
- Edmunds: “The new Elantra’s interior is comfortable and gives off a premium vibe. Hyundai has done a great job of making the control layout and touchscreen easy to use, and that’s true even on high-end models with all the bells and whistles.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “In real-world driving this engine feels more powerful than its numbers suggest. Linked to a 6-speed automatic (standard in all trims except the most basic Elantra SE), the powertrain eagerly pleased.”
The 2017 Hyundai Elantra Specs and Features
Among the many advanced features that have made the 2017 Hyundai Elantra such a coveted choice around Midwest city and Edmond are:
- 2.0L 4-cylinder engine giving you 38 mpg/highway and 29/mpg city
- Available rearview camera
- 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system
- Limited trim offers sunroof, heated rear seats, navigation, and more!
- Blind-spot and rear cross-traffic alert available
- And much more!
Read More 2017 Hyundai Elantra Reviews Near Edmond Midwest City Today
We’re open Monday-Saturday from 9AM-9PM for you to come in and meet the 2017 Hyundai Elantra. You can read more reviews at our location, 4401 Tinker Diagonal Street in Del City, OK, just a short distance from our Midwest City and Edmond drivers. Call us at 405-217-3451 to schedule a test drive or with any questions you may have. You can also contact us online to make an appointment with one of our friendly sales representatives today!