The 2017 Hyundai Azera Reviews
The 2017 Hyundai Azera offers Oklahoma City and Midwest City, OK drivers plenty of bang for their buck, but you don’t have to take our word for it. The Azera reviews are in, and the critics can’t stop raving about this striking luxury car. Read on to see what the experts had to say, then stop by AutoMax Hyundai of Del City and prepare to be amazed.
The Azera Awes Critics
The critics are impressed by Hyundai’s premium sedan, and they aren’t afraid to say so:
- Car and Driver: “From its quiet cabin and refined powertrain to its handsome yet mild styling, the Azera offers plenty to appreciate.”
- Edmunds: “The 293-horsepower V6 is gutsy, and it moves the big sedan around with authority.”
- U.S. News: “The Azera comes equipped with a generous list of standard features that many competitors, such as the Nissan Maxima, can’t match.”
The 2017 Hyundai Azera Highlights
The Azera won such high praise thanks to a number of impressive standard and available features that include:
- Assertive Performance: The 2017 Hyundai is powered by a 3.3L V-6 motor mated to a six-speed automatic transmission to achieve 293 hp and 255 lb.-ft. of torque. In recent EPA testing, the Azera was able to deliver as much as 20 mpg/city and 28 mpg/highway fuel efficiency.
- Well-Equipped Interior: Drivers can look forward to an impressive list of amenities, such as the dual front automatic temperature control, 12-way power adjustable driver seat, integrated memory system for seats and mirrors, leather seating surfaces, and more.
- Advanced Connectivity: Hyundai’s Blue Link system connects drivers with their cars, allowing remote access, destination search, stolen vehicle recovery, and more. Drivers also have access to hands-free calling, and navigation with an 8-inch touchscreen display, as well as other advanced features.
- Safety Suite: Connectivity isn’t the Hyundai Azera’s only claim to fame. Drivers also get a standard rearview camera, blind spot detection, rear cross traffic alert, and lane change assist. The Azera Limited also offers rear parking sensors, lane departure warning, and forward collision warning.
Read More 2017 Hyundai Azera Reviews in Oklahoma City and Midwest City, OK at AutoMax Hyundai of Del City
Contact AutoMax Hyundai of Del City at (405) 217-3451 or visit our showroom at 4401 Tinker Diagonal St in Del City, OK to learn more about the 2017 Hyundai Azera reviews or to schedule an Oklahoma City or Midwest City test-drive of this remarkable vehicle today.