2016 Hyundai Veloster Reviews
If you’ve been thinking about getting yourself into a 2016 Hyundai Veloster, but weren’t sure how it would do for your daily commute, it’s time to get some expert advice. The staff at AutoMax Hyundai of Del City have searched the web to bring you the most current 2016 Hyundai Veloster reviews for drivers near Oklahoma City and Midwest City. Take a look at what the critics have to say, then stop in and test-drive one yourself.
The 2016 Hyundai Veloster Rakes in Rave Reviews
The Veloster is already making waves with drivers, and judging by these reviews, the experts are just as excited:
- Kelley Blue Book – “For less than $25,000 buyers can get behind the wheel of a turbocharged compact with impressive power, fuel economy and performance credentials, plus stand-out styling and that unique third door.”
- Consumer Guide – “Shoppers looking for a bargain sportster with a practical dose of cargo space may want to add this funky Hyundai to their shopping lists.”
- Edmunds – “With its ample features list, efficient engines and distinctive styling, this unusual hatchback remains an intriguing alternative to regular old economy cars.”
- Automobile Magazine – “Lag- and surge-free, the punchy mill hustles the 2,877-pound 2016 Hyundai Veloster Turbo with enough verve that even we jaded speed-freaks crack a smile.”
The 2016 Hyundai Veloster Specs and Features
The Veloster is equipped with plenty of appealing standard features and some exciting options that are sure to have drivers talking, including:
- Performance Engines – The Veloster’s base engine is a 1.6L 4-cylinder motor that can generate 132 hp and deliver 27 mpg/city and 35 mpg/highway fuel efficiency. The R-SPEC and above are equipped with a 1.6L turbocharged 4-cylinder that can create 201 hp ad 195 lb.-ft. of torque.
- Innovative Design – The Veloster offers a unique 4-door design which features two doors on the passenger side for front and rear seat occupants, and a longer, single door on the driver’s side that makes it easy to load parcels and people in a hurry.
- Exciting Tech – Hyundai’s Blue Link system is standard and offers Bluetooth hands-free calling and connectivity. Drivers can add the telematics system for access to apps, music, vehicle information and more via the in-dash color touchscreen interface.
Read the 2016 Hyundai Veloster Reviews, and then Visit the Premier Oklahoma City and Midwest City Hyundai Experts
Contact AutoMax Hyundai of Del City at (405) 217-3451 to hear more about the 2016 Hyundai Veloster reviews, or stop by our showroom near Oklahoma City and Midwest City at 4401 Tinker Diagonal St. in Del City, OK.