2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport Reviews
The 2016 Santa Fe Sport reviews have been stellar, and Midwest City and Oklahoma City drivers are on the edge of their seats anticipating a test drive at AutoMax Hyundai of Del City. Read on for some of our favorite critical reviews, then stop by our dealership to get behind the wheel for yourself.
The Santa Fe Sport Garners Rave Reviews
The 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport has earned the attention of critics who have plenty to say about its extensive offering:
- Kelley Blue Book: “The 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport crossover SUV straddles the line between a midsize and compact SUV. If you’re looking for something a bit larger, more powerful and more luxurious than the Honda CR-V or Toyota RAV4, the Santa Fe deserves long look.”
- Edmunds: “Although the 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe doesn’t get as much attention as some other three-row crossover SUVs, it offers an appealing blend of power, comfort and style.”
- The Car Connection: “The Sport’s greeting point is an attractive shape that looks modern, and grown-up, compared to the vehicle it replaced back in the 2013 model year. Its sharp edges and tight creases wrap around the glassy wagon body in interesting ways, and the grille presents a handsome hexagonal face, bracketed and balanced by headlamps and foglamps.”
The 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport Specs and Features
The 2016 Hyundai Sante Fe Sport lives up to its reputation, offering drivers plenty in the way of performance and technology:
- Performance: With a well-honed standard powertrain of 2.4L four-cylinder engine capable of 190 hp and 181 lb.-ft. of torque ,and an upgraded turbocharged 2.0L inline-four that confidently achieves 265 hp and 269 lb.-ft. of torque, the 2016 Sante Fe Sport is a consummate example of peak performance engineering.
- Fuel Economy: The 2016 iteration of the Sante Fe Sport is able to achieve an impressive fuel economy estimate of 20 mpg/city and 27 mpg/highway when properly equipped.
- Technology: An integrated navigation system combined with a premium 12-speaker stereo system and an advanced Blue Link telematic system that oversees an exhaustive suite of cutting-edge safety features helps ensure that you’ll always feel fully equipped and confident on the road.
Give Us Your 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport Review Near Midwest City and Oklahoma City
To read more 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport reviews and see how it fits into your Midwest City or Oklahoma City commute, stop by AutoMax Hyundai of Del City at 4401 Tinker Diagonal Street today. Feel free to contact us online or by phone at (405) 217-3451 for help with any questions.